May 17, 2012

To Prove I Am Still Alive

I am blogging for the first time in 3 weeks.

Sorry for the delay. School, work, and wedding planning are drowning me. Sadly wedding planning is the only part that is pleasant.

So I guess this will be a quick little update:

  • Color Photo has unrealistic expectations that I can take pictures ANY TIME of  the day. But I can't. This makes assignments hard.
  • Printmaking is fun, and I am not the only one that stinks at it. 4/5 of my class does. Given there are only 12 of us in the class, if that.
  • If I ever remember to scan them in, I will show you my prints.
  • Graphic Design is getting easier, I am kind of bad at that too.
  • Marriage Prep is AMAZING and I actually want to keep the books from my class. Weird never thought I would say that.
  • New Testament. Awesome.
  • Work is of the devil, I think they honestly secretly hate their lives.
  • Anyone have a cure for a constant headache?
  • (sorry those all sound like whining)
  •  On the bright side, for my sanity's sake I go to the Temple twice a week with Haley! =D =D
  • 79 days until I am Megan Bonds (And I can spell it cursive quite fluently, thank you photo lectures for giving me this practice)
  • I have awesome home teachers
  • I miss FHE (weird!)
  • Rexburg is warm
  • Garett and I are eating egg salad tonight YUM!!! (I could eat it by myself...)
  • And I get to teach Relief Society for the first time ever on the 27th! (poor girls!)
That is my life. Great huh?
Also Garett and I are going home this weekend for our engagement pictures and my dress fitting. Gah I can't wait to go home! I never thought I would be so happy to see Utah in my entire life!


Now a random picture of my nephew Nikolai.
 Who happens to be the cutest little boy in the entire world!

 Time for sleep.

Egg salad: how heaven tastes
Marriage: how heaven looks
Megan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment