April 28, 2012

Cravings A Girl Can't Help

Mexican food!

The wonderful yet cruel Taco Bus has been mocking me from just down the street.
It knows I have been craving Mexican food all week.
Refried beans and enchiladas just sound heavenly right now.
So much I even went out and bought pinto beans to turn um in to REFRIED HEAVEN.
You thought girls would crave chocolate, or peanut butter.
Not me, it's Mexican or Chili Cheese fries delight.


Anyway here are some random cool facts/stories:

I ran into Haley and I's favorite dunker at the bookstore a week and a half ago.
He even recognized me, but couldn't pin-point where.
So I filled him in about being a regular at the Temple on Fridays last fall.
Once I said my last name, he remembered.
Sadly he's not working in the Temple this semester (unless they call him for Thursdays)
I found out his name is Donny Campbell and he is a business major.
It was a pretty awesome and random meeting that made me very happy.

I found the BEST recipe last week.
 Garlic-Lime Chicken.
It is to die for!
Here is the recipe.
It has a nice little spicy kick to it and tastes fantastic!
I highly recommend it.

 Haley and I have been going to the Temple again.
We're working on going every Tuesday and Thursday.

Also exciting for me:

97 days until I get married!
Down to double digits!!!!!!!

So that is all.

Have a great day!
Lunch time!
Eat some mexican deliciousness!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment