April 3, 2012

Real or Not Real?

Real.
I think those might be my new favorite words.

I just finished the Hunger Games Trilogy in a week, which is a world record for me.
Seriously you're looking (so to speak...) at one of the slowest readers ever.
I won't ruin it for those who haven't read them, but they are great books.
The titles are very fitting, along with the images.
Easy reads.
But amazing.
Suzanne Collins, my hats off to you.

Also to the people who made the movie.
I hadn't read the books at the time, so when I read the first one, I felt I was reading it for a 2nd time already. This cast is pretty great, I just hope they can live up to their characters in the next 2 movies.

I am proud of the directors for not screwing up the book and actually doing it justice.
I also wanna give credit to the people who cast these actors, they clearly knew what they were doing. 

In other news I am headed to California in 5 days and I cannot wait!
Also I get to see my family in 4 days!
Maybe it is mood swings, but I have been wanting to be and talk with my family ALLLL the time lately! I love y'all!
Expect HUUUUUUUUUUGE hugs in Friday.
Albert, expect them at work tomorrow.

Geez that was a lot of exclamation marks....

4 months from tomorrow I get married!

Sam called me Mrs. Bonds tonight.
I squealed with joy.
Matt B said he is going to start calling me that too.
I like it. 
 
Spelling "Bonds" in cursive is hard work,
good thing work gives me lots of time to practice. 

This week is going to be busy:
Writing a twelve page paper (half way done)
Passing of the Proclamation to the Family memorization
Take the Family Foundations Final
Science project
Clean the apartment
Pack
Switch apartments
California with GARETT =D 

I think I can do it. 
After all, I get to go to California for a week, that is enough to survive any week.

Read, read, read
Drink milk
Kiss Garett
Life is good
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment