April 11, 2012

Few Pictures, Lots of Smiles

 California (LA/Glendora area) is beautiful!!!!!!
I haven't really taken pictures though.
Mostly because I didn't feel like digging for my camera in the bottom of my backpack. 

I had THAT stranger fiancee moment in that ward that everyone knows everyone and knows who you are before you meet them because word gets around fast.
I wandered around and met a million people who told me how LUCKY I am to have Garett (as if I didn't know that already ;D)

Isn't he so handsome?

I met Erikka, Will, Jessika and Nik. (my soon-to-be-sibling-in-laws)
They're pretty great.
I adore his family, but go figure.

I enjoyed an Easter egg hunt and dinner, 
Movies nights, the jacuzzi and VERY briefly the freezing-ish pool,
Hong Kong Express,
Marie Calendar's Chocolate Satin Pie,
A double date with Erikka & Will,
A hike and picnic in the mountains,
Hanging with Steven,
A beautiful drive up the mountain,
and learning to drive stick shift briefly. 
 
 
 And acting like adults.
=] 
Feeling so grown up
and like my family just tripled in size.
California is gorgeous.
They have really cool houses here.
Aaron architecturally here I think you would love it. 

I may post more pictures later.
But now the jacuzzi is calling mine, Garett's, Tay's and possibly Matthew's names. 

Still have a cookout and two more double dates to enjoy and another hike.
The beach was canceled due to insufficient means to transport surf boards.

Enjoy your weather, 
I met mine is better than yours!
HA HA!  
Megan




No comments:

Post a Comment