April 24, 2012

Better Late Than Never

Here are some pictures from California

Our hike.
Our goofiness.
Houses that I don't want to know the price of.
My super handsome fiancee (101 days till he is HUSBAND) =D

The pier.

We were lucky. This place is normally PACKED.

Dolphins!

I didn't realize there were SO many types of palm trees.

I touched the Pacific Ocean!

I strangely love this picture of Garett.

I look pretty silly in these pictures.
But Garett just looks SOOO good!

Look how long and leggy he looks.
Maybe I am biased. 

You caught me. 
This post is really to brag about how handsome my fiancee is.

So many palm trees!



Narrow houses.
It reminded me of Full House.
But better because this is Southern California.

Confession: This post has been sitting as a draft for a week or so.
I've been busy.

Printmaking is as awesome as I originally thought it was going to be!!!!
So is marriage prep and Color Photo.
And New Testament (part 2) is a given AWESOME.
Intro to Graphic Design however MIGHT be the death of me.
So 4 out of 5 are awesome.
Those are good odds right?

Off to class.
Summer has come early with the 80's.
I will miss it this weekend. =[
Have a lovely day!!!

I am getting married!
It is starting to feel more real now!
Eeeeek!!
Megan

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those pictures of you and Garett on the beach! You look so sweet together! I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to copy your sister. But I love the pictures too! Wow I had forgotten how beautiful California is. You make a great couple and I miss you both! Glad you are enjoying most of your classes. I love you

    ReplyDelete