March 20, 2012

A Letter, A Letter

Dear family, friends, future family, and whomever else may run across this,

       If you could not tell, I am trying something new today in writing my blog like a letter. Maybe it is because I have been bored during work and write letters to Garett and friends during work, or maybe it is because I get the weekly emails from Michael G and Tristan T (guys in my ward back in NC) now and I love hearing about their missions. Regardless, this is my letter on nothing particularly important, but just life right now.
     
         With only 2 1/2 weeks left in the semester things are starting to wrap up. It doesn't really feel like it is ending. I am happy to say I will miss my roommates next semester (as I am moving 2 doors over for my last semester as a "single" lady). But luckily most of them will be staying in the ward. I am also THRILLED that the gorgeous Haley Nicholas will be my roommate next semester. It will be a miracle if we get any sleep next semester. But at least I know my Temple buddy will be back. =] Maybe our favorite dunker/baptizer will be back too (he hasn't been there when I went this semester =[) Yes we had a favorite dunker, and he recognized us and would say "See ya next week!". It was awesome.

         In other news I cannot wait to go home and see my family this weekend. Though I miss NC, I cannot deny LOVING having them so close by for my convenience. Playing with Nikolai (hopefully) and wedding dress shopping! Eeeek! I wonder if it will feel real or like a strange dream. Guess we'll find out. Hope I can find a dress small enough for my tiny self.

       More than anything I ready for spring break. Garett and I are going to California to see his family and meet the 2938742 people that I still need to meet......ok maybe it's like 11+ but still, I am not even half way.....but I am looking forward to the sunshine and warm weather (for which I own NO shorts.....that is what happens when you live in Idaho for 2 years) and having fun, also Garett not having ANY homework!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Needless to say I dislike his time consuming classes....I know they are important and good and all that, but I don't have to like them).

       The more I look at life though, the more I have a feeling next semester is going to fly by and next thing I know I will be married (YAY!). Not going to lie, the idea of only having ONE roommate as opposed to 5 is exciting! Not to mention that roommate is my best friend and no more worrying about people eating/stealing my food and stuff. Though I am thinking Garett and I are going to have to still label our milk (his milk addiction is worse than mine.....he can down 3 gallons in a week EASY)

      Other than wedding plans, schoolwork and just day to day stuff, not much else crosses my mind. I cannot wait to marry Garett (I'll spare you the mushy details of him being my best friend and the greatest man I have ever met) but all the same, life with him will never be boring (except when he has 289374 assignments all due the same day), but that is what online tv and craft projects are for right?

     Thanks for listening. Hope your day is going well and that it is NOT snowing where you are. Good luck in your endeavors, whatever they may be. Send me a letter, I would love it! I promise to write back! I am getting back into my letter writing moods, so close friends watch your mailboxes. You might see some chicken scratch writing from me.

Catch ya later,
love y'all
Megan

P.S. If you read this all, hats off to you.

P.P.S You rock!

P.P.P.S I hope you have an AMAZING day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Megan,
    Although it was in the upper 70's this afternoon in Glendora it is not snowing... we did have snow in parts of So Cal on Monday (at Deanna's house, and Grandma had 18 inches in Crestline)...
    Happily, our snow was a novelty and very brief!

    ReplyDelete