March 7, 2012

Something Precious

 This past weekend I met a rather new soul to this world.

And his name is Nikolai.
My FIRST nephew!
(See below)


He is 6 weeks old and the cutest thing I have ever seen.

With ginger-ish hair that if thicker, would be a baby afro.

He makes some great faces, mostly confused faces....

I think he likes his uncles, though he doesn't really know who they are yet.
He has a hard time seeing Albert due to lack of contrast.

Here are some faces he makes.

My personal favorites are the left two. Super happy and EXTREMELY confused.
Baby yawns, I am pretty sure, are one of the cutest things ever.
Little toothless smiles are high on that list too.

Here is his classic confused look.

Catherine thinks she must have made that face a bunch when he was first born.
"Is this really MY baby? He came out of my stomach? Wow!"

I have a greater appreciation for the brilliance of the female body.
The fact that they can create such beautifully complex things as another human body is mind boggling. That somehow our bodies know how to create veins. muscles, bones, different features and bring it all to life.
AMAZING!

Nikolai and Jack together.
(My sister Catherine on the left with Nikolai, Monica and Jack on the right)
Cousins, mothers, nephews and aunts.
They will be good friends, I am sure of it.

And their mothers will have beasty arms!

Can't wait to see this precious fellow again!

Garett is making dinner tonight
I have no idea what he is making
O.o
Meg
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment