March 1, 2012

Good, Bad, Maybe

First things first though...pictures of my fort from 2 weekends ago:



BAM!
Awesome huh?
Overhead view from the window




And inside with Liz (she's going to hate me for this one, oh well).

Bad things this week:
  • Having to write a 7 page paper with lots of interruptions...
  • Wiping hair off the bathroom floor.....eww!
  • Down to my last pair of socks....I blame my laziness despite the laundry room being just downstairs.
  • Too much snow, well I take that back, it is more the ice that freezes over that is the problem. Then trying to walk home on an inch of ice, all downhill, in the dark with a super heavy bookbag. NOT FUN Y'ALL!! NOT FUN!! (Only fell once)
  • My room changing temperature all night long. SUPER cold, burning hot, window frozen shut.....awessssooomme.....
  • Eating the last of my cookies. =[ Now I am out of snacks to take to my 3 hour class.
  • Mr.Doomsday that teaches said 3 hour class. He can make any ray of sunshine into a demonic cancer causing agent.
  • Getting mostly cherry flavored fruit snacks when I open a pack. I don't even like those ones! Though they are starting to taste like Sweet 16 powdered doughnuts, not sure if that is good or bad.
  • Being away from Garett this weekend, bittersweet.
Good things this week:
  • Working out (twice)! My abs are thanking me for that one.
  • My room is clean! (thank you clean checks, despite having to wipe up all the hair on the bathroom floor).
  • DINNERS! Garett and I have had dinner 4 nights of the last 5! Enchiladas, Russian Chicken, Curry Chicken w/ rice & veggies, and Stew. YUM! We've been so spoiled!
  • That stew was made by the wonderful Garett, and getting out of my 3 hour class to enjoy said stew with him. =] Happy happy happy
  • Getting a mini date night on Monday! Garett was so happy, he skipped for a block or two!
  • Getting to see his face twice a day most days. =] =] =]
  • Going to bed at a reasonable hour, feeling SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOD! *insert teen girl squad voices there*
  • And going home this weekend to see my family and Nikolai!!!! (I dreamed about him last night...O.o....he talked!.....weird...)
Off to do homework and 
count down the minutes until
Garett gets out of class.
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment