March 9, 2012

A Cute Fun Blonde Blessing


Well two for that matter.

Meet Nikki.

The girl that has changed my life in more ways than one.
When coming out to school last March I was nervous that I would not make very good friends.

My father blessed me that I would make important friends in life.

Little did I know how important....

Very quickly I met Nikki and we clicked like we had known each other for ages.

We were inseparable.


Quite literally attached at the hip it seemed.

She taught me so many important lessons that I could not write them out unless I had a book to fill them with.


We had lots of good times, crazy memories and even shared some hard times together.

But we were always together.


In the fall things changed and we started going our separate ways just a little.

But not without Nikki giving me the biggest blessing I will ever know.

A guy from her math class that was "not her type" but after much joking she sent him my way.

And after a walk in the apple orchards my life would never be the same again.


That boy from her math class quickly captured my heart and I threw away the key, for it belonged to no one else.


And after another walk through that apple orchard, my life is changing one more time.

 "Every story has an end, but in life, every ending is just a beginning" -Uptown Girls

So this is the start of my new beginning. =]

And I will embrace this adventure. 
-Meg


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Megan!! That is so exciting to hear this amazing news! Enjoy the next while until you get married now!! :)

    ReplyDelete