May 27, 2013

What Keeps Me Busy


So this is the part that keeps me busy and I love it. The rest...eh.
But this is what I enjoy.

Below is called a Hockney after Mr.Hockney.
The idea is that you take pictures from close up & far away with different lighting but put them together so the brain can somewhat make sense of it.
Below is called a panograph. Much like the Hockney but taken from only one point and you use transparencies to overlap them to try and make them fit (sort of).

This is a motion sequence.
Not a very good one, but it was fun all the same.
Plus any excuse to take pictures of my cute sweet nephew.



And this one is probably my favorites.
It is based off of Uelsmann, who might be my new favorite artist of all time.
You should google his work like RIGHT NOW!!!!

& GET THIS he does this ALL IN FILM!!!!!!!!
Did you google him yet?
If you haven't you won't know why I'm freaking out, so seriously go google him.
(just be a little careful, he might have some iffy stuff. Most of it is fine, but just be cautious)

Is he not amazing?
Gosh he is probably the coolest photographer ever!!!!
I mean that is ALL FILM, no Photoshop or anything.
You can't get anymore natural & legit than that.
He uses anywhere from 3-10 projectors to do this.
Anyway sorry for freaking out but he's just too cool for his own good.

Sadly we're not as cool s him so we did something similar but digital & photo-shopped.
But still it was fun. 


Anyway that is what I've been working on plus some of my own stuff but I'll post that in another blog.

Have a great week!!
Happy Memorial Day!

Smile =]
Meg
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment