June 22, 2013

Pictures Mania and a Little Taste of Life Thus Far

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile, midterms came all at once and then nothing else really happened.
Life's just kind of been up & down & up & down & up & down these last few weeks.
So here is what I've been doing these last few weeks.

We had to do a book cover for photography.
This is what I did & not to sound boastful, but it rocked & I got an A+.
Thanks Jenny for being such a good sport =]


We did straight scans.


and scan-o-grams.
Not going to lie, I kind of hate this one, so don't judge me too harshly. 


Our most recent assignment:
Pictorialism 
 Before:


After:



I also did engagements for my old roommate Jaide.









And a photo shoot of this sweet boy Nathan.







 
How cute is he???

Anyway that's all I've done photographically.
It's been a lot of fun =]

Hope you enjoyed it
I know I did

Enjoy a snack,
Love you all,
Megan
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Megan I am SO impressed with your portraits!!! I mean, those are good looking people but you are doing such an excellent job :-). You-re awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete