July 16, 2015

Family Fun

One of the coolest things about my sister coming to visit was getting to see our kids together.
Joshua and her little girl are not quite 2 months apart and so obviously we want them to be close buddies.




It was fun to see them interact with each other.
When Joshua first met his cousin at the airport, his initial reaction was to reach out and touch her.
I like to think he had fun meeting another small person like himself.

They often would grab each other's binkies to the other;s dismay, but it was cute.
I do hope they will be good friends one day.

Another little adventure we had was finding this cute creek at one of the local parks.







 DO NOT BE FOOLED! That water was FREEZING!
My brother-in-law decide to build a dam with his son's help.


And possibly my brother's help.


Albert helped his sweet little girl discover the creek which she liked to look at, but not be in it so much. His wife was the cleaver one and opted out of the cold water, partially due to carrying another baby girl.


My nephew being sneaky, but luckily threw that rock the other way rather than hitting his daddy.

 Garett and Joshua had a fun time as Garett carried him while walking up and down in the stream. 
I walked around in it a few times, but eventually my better judgement kicked in as the numbness wore off my feet.


Joshua did get a little grumpy so we decide to have fun with it and all pretend to be grumpy too.


Funny that no matter how old we get, you can't take the child out of us all.


1 comment:

  1. That was such a wonderful day! I wish there were more like them!

    ReplyDelete