July 16, 2015

To Think It All Started From Two

It's been awhile since I blogged and so here are some of the changes:

Garett and I after much prayer and consideration felt that our time in Rexburg was over and we needed to move on.

We are staying with my parents right now while Garett finds work more closely related to his field and begins to apply to grad schools.

Shortly after we arrived my sister and her family flew in and we got to have a nice big family reunion with all my siblings and our growing families!

It's kind of insane that this all started because a pretty lady from Delaware met a handsome West Point man up in New York and they fell in love!


It had been a year and a half since we had all been together and so much has changed!


Well not everything, we're still a goofy bunch.

My parents gained 2 grandchildren this year with a 3rd one coming any day now, putting their total to 5. Mom is absolutely LOVING being a grandma and lets face it, these kids are pretty dang cute.
(I apologize for Joshua's very distressed face, he is actually a very happy baby most of the time)


Have you ever tried to get 4 children all under the age of 4 to look at the camera all at once?
Good luck! 


Garett and I are loving being parents to our darling little boy who is changing and growing everyday!


I love that though we've all grown and changed, we're still friends.
Gosh I love my siblings!
I'm so blessed to have these 3 crazy and sweet people to call my family.


I hope Joshua will one day be an awesome big brother and love his siblings as much as I love mine. 

Looking forward to the next time we can all be together again and the fun and changes that will have occurred!

-Until next time,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment