July 6, 2015

Happy Birthday Catherine!

Happy Birthday Catherine!

Thank you for being the greatest big sister a girl could ask for! You have always been there to show me the way and to help me through life. Though you were a bit of wild child growing up, you have become an amazing woman, wife and mother. You may not realize it, but I look up to you so much. 

I love that we get to be best friends and raise our children at the same time.

You are a joy to be around. 

Your energy and bright colors fill me with joy.

My favorite thing lately is bonding over the crazy mom moments we have.

You are beautiful, sweet and have the biggest heart.

A small side story to about 4 years ago:
When I first started dating Garett, he was nervous to meet mom and dad. I laughed and told him not to worry, the one he needed to worry about was you. I always knew that if I ever dated anyone that wasn't good, then you would be the one to tell me. When you came to me and started raving about Garett, I knew he had to be good. You have always been protective of your siblings, but it only because you care fiercely about us. It is no wonder that you are a great mom!

Thank you for everything, for being patient with me as kids and not killing me in my sleep.

As much as I used to complain about it, I think it was sweet that you used to sleep in my bed with me when we had watched a scary movie. 

And the summer before you went to college when we would go to movies all the time together and get frosties with whatever change we had in the car.

You taught be step out of my comfort zone when it came to trying new things and never wanted me to get hurt.

Even after you married Jesse, you never stopped taking care of me and letting me visit y'all in college. 

You really do have the biggest heart and I am grateful for you everyday.
I'm so glad you're my sister and best friend.

I love you with all my heart and I'm so thankful to have you as my sister.

I can't wait to raise our children to be best friends like we are!

I love you Catherine and I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Love,
Your sister

1 comment: