March 8, 2010

Update for my Sister

To give a bit of an update, I now have housing for the fall at Mountain Pines with Cacia (from High Point) and possibly Alisa. She called me at the last minute to see if she could still at least me in my apartment if not roomies. I am all too excited to have friends to be with and to live in one of the prettiest states ever.

Currently I have two huge projects for photo and do not have enough time to shoot them along with all the rest of the work I have to do. But I will make it work somehow. I am a bit excited for the documentary through. I am either shooting my friend Chris, who is in a band and has been playing guitar since he was young, or shooting my little brother since he can play pretty much any instrument he picks up, writes music and even won a reward for a song h composed. I am extremely proud of him. He is brilliant in almost everything he tries, if not all.

I have recently been on a cleaning spree, cleaning absolutely everything. I cleaned out my car (which REEEEAAALLLY needed cleaning, no one could sit in there and I have been driving lots of people lately), I cleaned my room (clothes everywhere) and I cleaned out and organized my book bag which took longer than cleaning my room! I also changed the oil on my car (after showering) and got oil all over my face. But my dad was extremely proud and has been bragging about it all weekend because I did not freak out about getting down and dirty.

My life consists of trying to keep up with friends, close by and far away and making time to be with them. Along with that I have been trying to spend more time with the family, I do not feel old enough to go to college yet and so I want to make sure I spend what little time left I have with the people that matter most. I know these next few months will fly faster than I would like but I cannot control that so I must make the best with what time is given to me. outside of home and family, school is slipping by and trying hard to make sure I keep up with school is a great deal of work. Trying to study harder, keep up with reading and projects and homework. Finally time for myself mixed with babysitting take up the last of my time. Saving up for college has become vital and now every penny goes to having a home and food to eat in college. My free time is spent doing puzzle games. I do sudoku in order to give me time to think and focus, reflecting on life and time spent.

Life is overall great. I have fun playing the Wii with Chase and watching Disney movies. Spending time with friends watching girly movies and talking about all the adventures we want to have before we go our separate ways. Watching old movies with the family and enjoying life, making me happy makes life worth living. And now spring weather is headed this way opening new gates to fun, adventures and relaxation. Life is good.

Stop and take a break,
Meg

1 comment:

  1. ahhh I am so excited for you!!! I'm glad you'll be rooming with at least one person you know, if not two :)

    And the documentary thing sounds like lots of work but totally awesome too!!!

    You changed the oil all by yourself? Man, that's so impressive!!!

    And I'm so glad you're spending time with family before you leave! Believe me, once you're moved out you'll never have that much time with them...

    I love you so much megan! thanks for posting this for me!

    ReplyDelete