March 29, 2010

Sleep here I come

Spring break! Spring Break! Spring Break! Can you say sleep like crazy? For all the hours I have missed in sleep from high school, I would have to sleep for 90 days straight. In other words 2,160 hours. Exactly. And on the weekends you might catch up an hour or two based on if you want to sleep away your day. Anyyyywhoooo.....I am excited for spring break! However, I feel every year, spring break gets a tad shorter. It seems to me that when I was in elementary school, spring break was two weeks long. Maybe that is my imagination but who can blame me? Every kid is excited to have day after day of digging in the dirt and running around the backyard in a spaceship (swing set) that time no longer matters anymore. But I am getting off topic again....

Well my plans for spring break are quite sporadic...Chase is going paint balling tomorrow and then camping for three days with the guys and Lizzy is going out of town Wednesday. Sooo......sleepover! Girls night tonight with Hannah and Lizzy before Lizzy leaves for GA. Hannah and I also want to have a picnic, get a tan and watch lots of awesome movies. I am also going to have a huge, grand cleaning of my room with my dear mother. Finally getting rid of Catherine's old stuff.....from high school......three years ago.......yeeeeaaaaahhhh......anyways, it shall be an adventure, digging into the depths of under my beeeeed and in my clossssset (to be said in cheesy spooky voice with waving of the fingers). Then maybe we shall go to lunch, having a nice sit down and time to catch up. =] =] =]

Along with all these adventures, maybe some pictures for memories since I only have a few months left at home and maybe more random adventures with other people. Chase is having a cookout Saturday, well his family is because they have several April birthdays so they celebrate them all at once. I am glad because they make delicious food and I am currently starving at this moment. I have Trix cereal in my purse. Teeheehee! Oh! That reminds me, we had story time in German IV today...yesss.....we love stories even at the old ages of 16,17, 18, etc. We were talking about what rabbits like to eat and one kid yelled "flowers", another yelled "plants" and a third yelled "trix!". Oh then on top of it all, Sam decided he wanted to hold the book for Matt while he read, from behind his back. Like those skits where the person from behind pretends to be someones arms. Well he had much fun with stroking Matt's chin and waving at people.

Once again I am rambling....but I guess that is all I have planned.....well it seemed like more at the time. Oooo.....maybe I will go to Cafe Gelato again......it's soooooo good. Man I am hungry but that is because it is almost lunchtime and I have cheese cake for lunch! Well I must go for now.

hungry, hungry, hungry,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment