March 26, 2010

Lucky Day

"Congratulations! Today is your day. You're off to Great Places! You're off and away!" (http://homepages.ius.edu/HARRISLA/places.htm)

To start off, the quote above is from one of my favorite books of the amazing Dr.Seuss. Ever have those days that surprise you? Either something shocking are awesome happens? This week has been one strange, happy weeks. It seems my teachers magically decided to be nice and charming for a week. This week my Environmental teacher decided that rather than giving us a long, hard test on toxicity and risks, to give us two worksheets, as a completion grade and test grade. You cannot get much kinder than that. But to add to the shock of life, Wood decided to give us lots of super easy quizzes this week, acing each one made my week a little bit brighter. If that could not be better, I finished my (crazy, insane, brand new, not quite impossible, huge part of my grade) project for photography. To finish such a ridiculous thing feels amazing. not to mention the 72 degree weather for most of the week and beating chase at Spite and Malice 3 times. To top the week off with come ice cream and enjoying a Thursday night, church activity, life is good.

Well I might as well back up just a tad to this weekend, which was quite fun as well. Saturday I woke up and showered, then went out to lunch with my mom and shopping. We had a great time chatting it up and being together, My only regret is that I do not get to hang out with her as often as I would like. After shopping, Chase took me to Cafe Gelato, the cutest Italian ice cream shop ever. The woman who owns the place was very sweet and had the coolest accent but I could not make out where her origin was. We finished up our afternoon by going to the mall to get a present for Lizzy. Lizzy's birthday party was a blast with balloons, pizza, soda, snacks and watching Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. Along with hanging out and talking, since we all know teens can talk forever.

I guess that sums up most all of my exciting news. Except I have had little homework, actually enjoy Wuthering Heights and am ready to hit spring break, pillow first. Hey you can not blame a girl for wanting to sleep.

spring her I come,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment