May 26, 2010

The End, The End, The End.....Almost!

This has been my last official week of high school!

So Hannah, Julie, Sarah and I went out on the Lake. Sarah decided her and I and my phone should take a swim.
R.I.P. Sony Ericsson 2
Despite my loss, it was still a super fun day!


Monday I went with Sarah and Kris to get Sarah some very cute glasses. We rocked out to awesome music in her car. Then we went back to Sarah's and watched Chuck. =] =] =]


Aaron, on my last day of high school! He seems overly excited.


Eric was not as happy since he is only a freshy.


Yutsil and Sarah, last day at West forever! =] Yay yellow buddies.


(Klaus in present day 2010)
.....................................................................................................(When I met Klaus in 2008)

Klaus wearing my sunglasses for old times sake. (When we first met, at a group event to the fair he wore my sunglasses).

Kris is so cool!

My lunch group! (left to right: Chase, Yutsil, Kid, Klaus, Sarah and Kris)

Sarah loves that kid. She claimed him.

Awwwwww, my besties!

Last time I'll probably ever see Schmidty. =[ But I got him to smile! =]

Sarah loves me so much that she steals Schmidty's seat.
Also yesterday I went to Wendy's w/ her, Julie, Sarah and Tyler. It was much fun with lots of overly loud laughing.

Then I went to Lizzy's house with Lizzy and Hannah for yearbook signing. We all wrote 2 pages..........and we didn't even write everything.

Lizzy! She's so cute! I love freckles!

So that has been my week so far. =]

The difference between frosty and frosty shake? The price.

I love strawberries,
Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment