May 9, 2010

So my weekend consisted of having a lovely lunch with Sarah (viewed below with me) and Kris (the one wearing green) Sarah is crazy and fun. She's in my AP Enviro class and AP Lit class. =] She lives on Bridgewood by the pond.

As you can see we had a fun time goofing off, then off went we went to blow bubbles in Mrs.Woods class for the whole period =] But before hand I could not wait, so I blew bubbles during the 20 minute break at the cc, and Sarah, Yutsil, Kris and I blew bubbles at lunch!


After school, Lizzy, Chase and I went and saw Iron Man II which was VERY good though the first half sucked. After the movie I went over to Kris's house (which is crazy cool) for a study session for AP Environmental with her and Hannah. But it fell through a bit......Anywhoo... It's her parent's retirement home, so it's kinda modern but still kinda fancy. In Kris's room, she has a ladder up to this little room area that connects to her sister's room too. But it's awesome because she can draw or paint anything she wants on the walls. =] Oh she is also an AMAZING artist, along with a passion for books, cooking, sewing, etc. Yeah, you name it, she does it. She's home schooled except for taking AP Enviro and West.
So Yeah we had fun hanging out on her roof and chatting. =] Then Hannah came over and we talked more. And ate and talked more and fb stalked people. Finally it was late and I had to go.....so.......
I invited them for a sleepover at my house. =] And we watched Julia & Julie. It was good though not really my type of movie. But Hannah loves to cook so she was thrilled. But I still love Amy Adams. It was still lots and lots of fun hanging with them =]


So Saturday Chase's parents got their vows renewed (seen below)
His mom was wearing very cute shoes!

We threw rice and bird seed on them

And I got a lovely family picture of them =]

Chase looked too good to pass up a nice picture of him (He doesn't let me very often) =[

Proof that spring has arrived

And I enjoy each moment of spring

pretty pretty!


Then our family went to Red Lobster for Aaron's birthday dinner. (Not that mom minded one bit) =] Overall it has been a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment