May 12, 2010

If I had a potion, then I would fly!

So.....my life in a nutshell.

In the mornings I do sudoku. It's my only form of relaxation. I do sudoku at West too because Precal is boring, I race Sarah during APES (I kick her butt at sudoku) and we've been watching The Importance of Being Ernest in English. (Wonderful movie!)

Aaron is excited because he has discovered caffeine for the last two full weeks of school. It does help sometimes.

This is why I do sudoku, because everyone else (Jenny, Sophia, Aaron) does homework in the morning. Yes we are such over achievers.

Music + sudoku + caffeine + sleep = Morning

Ryan! He's the coolest freshy I've ever seen, he also happens to have the greatest taste in music of all time! Seriously this kid is amazing!

Eric and the other Ryan. They are our quiet people. They're like me in the morning aka 95% asleep. But they are cool guys.

Eric is a whitey fro! It's pretty cool.

Chase and I hang out in the morning. Half the time I fall asleep though, but he doesn't mind. Other times we have very silly conversations with Sheri-lin.

Chase and Kris! My favorite people! Lunch has been much more fun lately now that Sarah and Kris have joined our lunch group. =]

Yutsil, who is the cutest! And Klaus with his crazy fluffy fro, which is SOOO much fun to play with. You can hide several pencils in there. We've done so quite often.

Such a cute picture of Sarah! But Chase jumped in......grrrrr....silly boy. But I still like this picture. Sarah and I are sudoku dorks! She's also extremely abusive in English....poor Hannah haha

Oh in other news, CVS now sells Izzes!

So that's life so far!

-Sunchips are yummy. Go eat some.
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment