August 22, 2010

I've finally had a childhood at 18.


To start, Chase and I went on a double date with Klaus and Lizzy to T.G.I.Fridays (which always reminds me of TGIF on TV with Boy Meets World and Sabrina the Teenage Witch). Such good shows, anyway, it's decent food, though (if you've seen 17 Again) where all the girls at the main character's work, treat "Wendy" to lunch there, it's totally unlikely b/c they are tiny and T.G.I.Fridays is pretty fatty but anyway....we went bowling! And half way through they turned on the black lights, oddly enough I wore my glow-in-the-dark earrings. It was pretty darn cool =]

(sorry it was dark so not a great picture)

So Lizzy decided I had to go to Build-A-bear and make a bear. Due to there not being much to do in Clemmons, Build-A-bear is a great place for kids to pick out an animal (not necessarily a bear), fluff him/her up, give it a heart, do a silly dance (to get the heart "pumping")and name it. It's quite cute and since Lizzy and I went on a Tuesday, it wasn't too busy. And let me tell you, the lady who puts the stuffing in the animals enjoys her tedious job a bit TOO much..... Yes she made Lizzy and I do the silly little dance for the heart and she seemed to get a kick out of it.....at least I didn't have to jump....haha!

So that is Lizzy's bear. She wasn't going to make one but I saw that I was going to have to do the dance so I made her make one too so I wouldn't feel so lame. Isn't he cute? She named him Niko (a nickname for Klaus since his parents ALMOST were going to call him that)
.
This is the one I made, I named him Chase because I am not creative and he's pretty cute and I think Chase is too =] And this dog is SOOOOOO soft!


Friday was our last adventure before Lizzy and Hannah leaving for college. So We had one final picture for old times sake, until Christmas at least.

So Chase's aunt has an out door, surround sound theater and invited friends and family to watch MONSTERS INC! Such a great movie, I can quote it all!


This is a poor picture but those lights on the ground outline the hot tub, less than a step and it was face plant into somewhat warmish water. Chase wants to do a movie night in the hot tub watching Finding Nemo, knowing him, he'd wear the full out scuba gear too, just to fit the movie. Anyway, until next...

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming swimming swimming,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment