July 7, 2012

Photo Journal

This is my photo journal for my Art 260 class. 

 June 22nd. My fiance Garett and I found out new favorite past time to be sitting and reading together on our Nook. 

 June 26th. My day was rather dull, but I found a gummy bear in my fruit snacks and I remembered how much I dislike gummy bears. 

 July 4th. Garett and I went to the park and enjoyed a lovely picnic of Jimmy Johns, cookies and playing cards.

 July 5th. We watched "Catch Me If You Can" at Garett's apartment. 
I had never seen it before and despite not liking Tom Hanks, I love the movie.
July 6th. Garett and I found another fun thing we like to do together. We play Wurdle. 
It is where you have 26 letters and have to spell as many words as you can with the letters touching each other.
 July 7th. Coming up with ideas for my printmaking class can be difficult at times. 


 July 9th. New testament class can be hard at 9am especially when it comes to staying awake.

July 13th. This was the cleanest I had ever seen the print making lab until we had to clean it for class. 

July 14th, Garett's ward closing social. They had a pie eating contest that got very messy very fast. It was fun to watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment