July 27, 2012

BIZY BIZY BIZY

To be said like the magician in "Frosty the Snowman".
(The last 10 seconds) 

That was my life for the last 4 months, though much more intensely these last two or so weeks. Oh the stories that Haley and I could tell you....

But I won't because most of them are grossly unpleasant dealing with slamming doors, stomping, finals crammed into 3 days, migraines and everything unhappy.

Luckily those days are over!
This last week Garett and I have been in Centerville, Utah with my parents and siblings (minus Aaron, miss you bud!). 

My parents moved houses and I love this new one, it is beautiful. =] 
I have gotten to play with my dear nephew who can now sit up on his own and I have enjoyed the little and bigger things of life with those that truly matter in my life.
(Side note, got to meet Wendy's mom, yay short people! Can't wait to for her to join our family in December!)
This evening we are finally relaxing and ready to head down to California tomorrow morning. It will be a long drive but luckily I have some pretty awesome people to share the ride with.

All in all I am ready to fast forward 7 1/2 days (I wonder why.....) but I guess I can wait until then.

Until then I have asked of Garett for him to call me: my wife, Megan Bonds, Mrs. Bonds or Sister Bonds. All are acceptable in reference to me. Mostly I just like hearing them said and I giggle like a five year old littler girl. I imagine the sight is rather amusing. 

Anyway I guess that is an update on life, and about as vague as one can get without saying "I was some place, now I am somewhere, going somewhere else tomorrow and changing my world next week".

Regardless California is calling my name, and then Georgia beaches shortly to follow. 
I have been waiting for next Friday for a long time, basically since I met Garett's family last year, fell in love with them and decided to steal his grandparents. (They're pretty darn amazing!)

In summary I am ready to be a BONDS! =D =D =D =D =D After all I was swooped up by that Bonds charm (as grandpa Bonds would say) ;D 

I am not sure when I'll get to blog again. Maybe the night before my wedding because I will not be sleeping a wink, being all nervous, giddy and excited. Same thing goes for Christmas and any other vital holidays or events. I digress, if I don't get to blog before my wedding, then SO LONG SEBRIGHT NAME, SINGLE LIFE AND THE AWFUL AWFUL DATING GAME! Sorry but you will NOT be missed. 

Mrs. Megan Bonds here I come!!!!!

-Megan Sebright (for now...)

No comments:

Post a Comment