January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!

A week late!

I'll keep this quick.
Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately. 
Life has been crazy/lazy these last 4 months.
Now Garett and I are settled into our new apartment, with only a few minor things to put away..........somewhere.......
Pictures will be up soon.
Now that we have out own apartment, I just want to invite EVERYONE over.
Not sure why, but it is a craving I have so we have already invited several people over in the 3 days we have been here.

Basically I LOVE being married.
Growing up is scary and fun though.
I can't remember anything before August except freaking out a lot because I didn't have time to breathe. 
I HATE unpacking 23,094,283,747 boxes!
But love seeing the results.
I am nervous/excited for our new ward.
I feel like there is singles land and married land and they are SO far apart.
I'm in love with our egg chair (pictures soon).
What to do you when you wake up at 9 and church is at 1:30?
Blog.


Anyway I will update more when I have fun pictures to go along with them.
Congrats to Albert and Wendy and best of luck to you!
Have fun unpacking....xP

And everyone come stay with Garett and I please???
 P.S. Lizzy, you got me the best wedding/Christmas present ever! 
I am going to bake cookies ALLLLL the time now!

N64 with Garett
is my favorite <3 p="p">
Meg B.

No comments:

Post a Comment