November 1, 2011

I Like Him!

"Are you sure???"

"Yup, he's good. I can tell."

I'm pretty darn fond of Garett. 
I recently discovered that he knows ALL of Gaston's songs in "Beauty and the Beast"
as well as "Just Around The River Bend" from "Pocahontas".
He loves hugs and giving them, which is good because I like receiving them.
He can quote Disney movies pretty darn well.
We like to make puffy faces.
He doesn't like raspberries.
  He is a milk addict like me =D 
(whole milk Albert, yup like you he likes all the fat he can get)
We play thumb wars a bunch, I think he lets me win sometimes....curse having small hands.
I am slowly educating him on old movies. We watched "Shall We Dance" last night.
Good ol' Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers!
And he thinks everything I do is cute, still don't fully understand that one.
O.o
He's pretty ridiculous and goofy but I'll save some of his funny stories for later.
This is Garett =] Hope y'all like him.
Told you he's not going anywhere.

When I was young I ate 4 dozen eggs
to help me so that I could grow large
Now that I am big I eat 5 dozen eggs
So I'm roughly the size of a barge!
Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment