November 4, 2011

I'm PRETTY sure I'm crazy...

In the back of my head there's this little voice that says I'm insane.

 But then I realize how happy I am and there must be some sanity in my joy right?

Happy happy happy happy happy.

 I totally beat him at making puffy faces,

He just makes me really happy. =] =] =]

Also he knows ALLLL the words to ALL the Disney songs pretty much.
He loves Spite and Malice (Now that I've taught him how) and he's kind of addicted to it. But can you blame him?
We like to cook lots =]
We love taking walks and talking
We're very silly together
He's a great reader
And a momma's boy. =]
And he is hilarious and makes me laugh constantly. 

Maybe I'm crazy, but he's pretty gosh darn great. =]

"I thought they were trying
to steal me from my mom!"
Meg

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, y'all are so cute! :D And he definitely has so many cool points--I mean, he knows ALLLLLL the words to ALL the Disney songs?? Not to mention he makes you exceedingly happy :D

    ReplyDelete