June 23, 2012

I Wish I Had It

Motivation.

12 hours of homework for one class over 4 a day period is not okay.
Especially a 100 level class that is an INTRO class.
I work part time and have 4 other higher up classes to do homework for.
I don't even have 12 hours for those classes unless I want to sacrifice an arm and a leg
which I can't do since my mode of transportation in 100% by foot.

Basically when given these assignments I get so overwhelmed that I feel like I can't do them so I do other homework instead.
Anyone know a good secret for handling huge projects that are online (which btw the internet here is terrible) without getting overwhelmed?
Tell me your secret please!

On the bright side I got to see the amazing Chellie today!
And take pictures of her ;D 

Also I am learning to love print making. It is SOOO much fun!
Hopefully soon I will get to show you some of the stuff I have done in that class.
It helps that we have some great people in that class.

 I am getting married in 6 weeks!
I can't wait!

 Rexburg from a night time perspective.

 Garett is pretty hard on himself.
 
Life is busy, but I can't complain.
Hope all is well for you!
After Tuesday my life will be MUCH calmer. =]

Megan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment