June 14, 2012

My Hat Goes Off to You

Sitting here I had a sad/happy realization.
I have some AMAZING people in my life who have been working SO hard to help me with my wedding planning but I have not thanked them for their work. =[
So I just wanted to thank my mom, dad and Catherine, along with Cathie & Rob, her sisters, Garett, Glen, and that sweet sister that hemmed my dress.
Y'all have helped me immensely to plan this wedding, to make things flow easily, to take the stress of of me and to get things done on time.
Without y'all I could not do this. Thank you again for all you have done. Y'all are the people behind the scenes that deserve all of the credit.
<3

And thanks to all my friends, family and soon to be family for the support you have given Garett and I all along the way. It means the world to both of us.

Now off to marriage prep, homework(x10), photo class, maybe a walk, and if I can, sneak a little Elantris in there. Though I recommend reading the prologue here.

Anyway, also thanks to Garett for introducing me to some fantastic books. 

Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment