June 28, 2012

With One Eye Open

Not because I am tired (though I am a little) but because the fan is blowing right on me and drying out my eyes. Soon I will be typing blindly. -.-

In other news I spent all day in bed and skipped my classes which was nice-ish if I hadn't been feeling bad.

Missourians are mean!
But I am done with them (hopefully) forever! Hopefully....

I can't wait for my bridal shower this weekend. =D I need a girls afternoon.

Lately I see little families of moms, dads and little babies and I get family hungry. Not baby hungry, but family hungry. I see those families and think that that could (and hopefully will be) me and Garett in a couple of years. I want my own little family! (no worries, I am not in a rush by any means, it's just a nice thought =])

Though these next 36 days are going to drag by.
I just want to be married already.
I want MY Garett and to be Megan Bonds (hehehehe)
I love saying that!
Just warning everyone, for the nest 3 months I will be using the words "Megan Bonds" and "my husband" ALLLLLLLL the time. Just expect it. 
I just get SOOOOOO excited thinking about it!
hehehehe, even Garett had been in a giddy mood lately.
I guess it's just starting to feel more real now. 

Also I'm going to hang out with Wendy on Friday. I'm excited!
For all those who don't know, she is going to be my sister-in-law in a few months.
(I am just gaining so many in-laws!)
And Wendy is adorable and sweet, with GORGEOUS blue eyes.
Guess I'm the only one marrying green eyes, sorry I'm not upholding your tradition dad.
But it's all for you mom ;D

So that is life.
Sorry about my last little dramatic post.
I am doing well really, just some days are harder than others.
But I just keep thinking about 5 weeks from now and how happy I will be with MY Garett.
Mine mine mine mine mine.

(Sorry I'm being sappy, This is what I get for blogging when I SHOULD be asleep)
But for the record class isn't until 11:30 so I get to sleep in. =D 
Or wake up early and read Mistborn (it's starting to get really good!)

Alright I am off to sleep.
Toodles!

Bonds bonds bonds
bonds bonds bonds <3
Megan (almost!) Bonds =D

No comments:

Post a Comment