June 27, 2012

In Which I Conquer the World

With nothing to show for it.

Well that is how I feel anyhow. 

This semester I have managed to be a full time student, work part time, plan a wedding and still manage to see Garett most everyday.

Even if when I see him, it is at 10 o'clock at night and he's stressed and tired. So all I do is hug him for 10 minutes straight and scratch his back until he nearly falls asleep. 
Then I tell him to go to bed and leave.

But yeah, lately it has been dawning on me how much fun I have NOT been having this semester. All my friends are off having bon fires and squirt fun fights and throwing pudding at each other. While my good days revolve around having decent surveys, my doctors appointment going well and people participating in my lessons. 

I miss the days of sand dunes, bond fires and less responsibility. I miss having fun. =[

On the bright side, I slept in until 9am today, my doctors appointment went well, I got to go visiting teaching, get Garett some milk, went to Jamba (Catherine I am in LOVE with that Jamba card. You are the best!) and then got to spend a little time with Garett for a few minutes (I'm leaving homework out because there is nothing exciting or happy about doing homework).

Basically what I am saying is I cannot wait for this semester to be over and to have a real break for the first since last year in March.

In other news I found a preview of the first 6 chapters of Brandon Sanderson's new books The Alloy of Law for FREE. Garett quickly fell in love with it.
While I am starting to dive into the Mistborn series. =]

Also I found a gummy bear in my fruit snacks. (Don't judge me, fruit snacks are delicious). I then ate it and remembered how much I don't like gummy bears.
If only Steve were here to have eaten that gummy bear.
(Albert you better have gotten that joke!)

Okay off to finish a little homework. Have a lovely day folks!

I love cheese puffs
I wish I had cheese puffs
Too much salt in my spinach puffs?
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment