March 21, 2011

Being A Kid For A Day

So today I went to go hang out with the Snow boys for the afternoon before I leave on Friday.

Bennett wanted to ride bikes =D ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!!!

The only thing he could yell was "Faster! Faster!"

This 3 year old doesn't do anything slowly.


Plus he's adorable.

He had me help him get down the driveway.
But apparently I wasn't fast enough between holding him, the camera and another bike.

He likes to be the chaser.
But not getting chased.

And Grant was speedy on his scooter!
ZOOOMM!!!!!

But Bennett decided to take a break from all that biking.
Chillin on the bike.

Grant decide to rest too.
He was excited to show me that the bike would not roll backwards if you decided to rest.

By the way, this is the COOLEST bike ever!

The back wheels spin openly so the front wheel serves as the pivot.

It's like that swirl-a-whirl at the fair, but on a BIKE!

It is awesome!!!

I am totally going to buy one of these now. They should make them for adults.

After all that exercise we went inside to play some "old fashioned" video games.
(That's what the boys call N64....)
But to them, it is still new and exciting. =]

Good to share old school with the young ones. =]

Like Poke'mon Stadium.

They were addicted.

Bennett was amazed how "big" the games were.

Oh how easily amused the minds of 3 year olds are.

Told you he was cute!

Nate and Grant battling like all siblings do. (Or at least mine).

And Bennett continues his amusement with the games in his own way.


Of course after all this, Bennett got glue-like hair gel ALL in his hair and had a lovely time trying to get it out considering NO ONE was allowed to help him except his mother but Grant ended up bribing him with pennies.

Yup, gotta love 3 year olds. =]

Before I left I got a hug from Bennett, Nate even let me hug him and Grant gave me TWO hugs!
(Grant gives the best hugs!)

I'm going to miss these boys, having spent the past 4 or so years babysitting them.

I'm amazed at how much they have grown but wouldn't trade my experiences and adventures with them for anything in the world.

These boys truly are amazing.

Go ride your bike in a circle
Do something silly
Fuss over nothing
Get excited over the small things
Laugh always
And say cheeeeeeeesssse
as wide as you can
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment