March 2, 2011

Strange, weird, odd? Maybe.

Odd things have been happening lately.

Like I got a cut from a plastic bag...

I guess you would call that a plastic bag burn?
What is the world coming to?
I think I am going to start going green to avoid getting injured.

Sometimes I have weird cravings.

So I grab a spoon and some crunchy peanut butter,
And go to town. Afterward I normally want pickles.

Weird?

Yes.

Yummy?

ABSOLUTELY!

And sometimes I spend the WHOLE day yawning even though I got a good night sleep,

this is when I am grateful for Mountain Dew =]
(The peanut butter & Mountain Dew pictures were provided by: Aaron Sebright, messing around with my camera when he was bored)

But I am not very lady like...

I tend to be kind of messy......=]

But peanut butter is worth it!
Despite that it has twice as much fat as it does protein....

What makes me happier than peanut butter?

APPLE IZZE!
And making weird faces =]

But you know what makes everything all better when you're being moody?

HAPPY LOUD MUSIC!

and crazy silly dancing to go along with it! =D

While doing said dancing, I had a sudden realization....

I AM REEEEAAALLLLLY SKINNY!!!!
See???? I mean I always knew I was a twig because everyone has told me so, for as long as I can remember. But I finally understood what everyone has been telling me my whole life.

I turn sideways and I pretty much disappear!

I remind myself of the dad on The Proud Family (I only watched it when I was SUPER bored and literally had NOTHING ELSE to watch) because when he would turn sideways he'd disappear. That is me in a nutshell. And I finally understand my tininess, but don't hate me for it, blame my mother, it's her genetics. (I love you mom!)

In other news...

I can finally see my desk!
(P.S. I cleaned it off!)
Well I can see half of it anyway.....
which is 1/2 more than I could see before.
(Given, I leave in 3 weeks so it matters THAT much right?)

As if you didn't know,
I love my ihome.
Making my mornings/days better since last year in June. =]

I love these buttons.
"I love you" is priceless in every language =]

All my crazy dancing made my hair look kind of messy
And I kind of liked it =]

I have had this shirt since I was...
.....young....er.....and it still fits,

Lets just say I haven't grown in several years....

Finally, go get some Izze's RIGHT NOW!
My favorite is Apple, Blueberry is a close 2nd and Pomegranate is 3rd. If you haven't had some, you haven't lived. =[ And they are good for you! They sell them at Whole Foods, meaning they MUST be healthy right? =]

Go watch a Disney movie
Bury yourself in pillows & blankets
Take a nap
Get excited over a chocolate sandwich (Nutella)
Have a sword fight
Play some mario kart
And have story time before you fall asleep
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment