February 28, 2011

For Hannah...

This is for Hannah =] And everyone else =]

This is my weekend in a nutshell =]

Friday was BEAUTIFUL!!!!

So much that I had to get some Izzes! =D

Blueberry and Apple never tasted so good!
Plus for some reason, taking pictures of the inside of the fridge looks SO cool.

It's like the Izzes are glowing (after all they are heavenly)

To add to my excitement....

I figured out how to scrunch my short hair (it's easier when it's long) and it held for MOST of the day....=D
Like it?

Bangs coming soon!

It was so warm I opened all the windows and walked around barefoot...
My poor shoes looked so lonely but I was more than happy to be rid of them while walking around outside.

Or inside on the couch...
Either way, NO SHOES! In February!

Look at the lovely day outside!
Looks surreal huh?

=D
Pretty!

Can you say I love North Carolina "winter"?

Sunshine +
Regina Spektor +
Florance & The Machine +
Ingrid Michaelson +
No Shoes +
Izzes =
HAPPY
Meg

2 comments:

  1. The inside of the fridge looks totally awesome! And how did you get your hair to scrunch like that? It looks awesome! Mine won't scrunch when it's not long :( And your shoes are SO CUTE!!! Can we trade weather? It was like 45 today which isn't too bad, but I'd pretty much kill to be in NC.

    ReplyDelete