February 24, 2011

My Computer Has Stopped Spazzing

Therefore it obviously means I should be blogging. Though I am partially determined to be asleep before 11pm for the first time since I was 10.

Okay I feel like I sort of tell about my life but not really. Here's a little 411 on my life lately:

  • I tend to work unexpected hours a bit.
  • I also get called in for emergency babysitting when Grant manages to bust his chin open while riding his scooter on President's Day when ALL doctors are closed so the ER is packed.
  • Occasionally I get nice little shopping trips with my friends Sam, Marissa, Kris or Yutsil. =]
  • And sometimes I find great deals on belts, earrings and dresses with them =]
  • I spent Tuesday shopping with Kris, then that unexpected working stuff and then sat down with Sam for 6 hours just catching up on life.
  • There's always those few days I'm ACTUALLY scheduled to work and those are always entertaining with Brian causing havoc on my little stand, moving things around just to keep me entertained during the quiet moments. Always fun =] No really, we all have some good laughs there.
  • Learning names my sort-of-coworkers a month after meeting them and talking to them every day. Thanks Brian for letting me know that other guys name is Brad (in my defense he NEVER wears his name tag)
  • I've been writing letters lately (mostly to Rachel White) and I think I'm getting better at letter writing. It actually takes some skill, though little.
  • Yutsil just gave me around 2GB of AWESOME music. Guess who is going to be listening to a different band every week for the next 6 months =]
  • It rained today which smells AMAZING so Yutsil and I made Mexican hot cocoa (you melt this chocolate bar into milk on the stove) and it's SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!! while eating doughnuts =] and listening to said awesome music.
  • I sprayed some perfume stuff on me because it smelled nice in a small dose and now I'm going loopy from the stench. O.o
  • Waking up to the sound of rain is happy =]
  • I have no plans tomorrow so guess who is having a pajama day? ME! =D
  • They make Cheerwine cake, awesome? Yes. Why is it I never liked/drank Cheerwine until I went to Idaho, now I crave it randomly.
  • 4 weeks from tomorrow I am BACK OUT WEST!!!
  • Even better, I get to spend a WHOLE ENTIRE WEEK WITH MY SISTER AND JESSE!!!!! Now tell me you are not totally completely and utterly jealous. Yeah you are, don't even try to deny it! xP
  • Finally.................I just REALLLLLLLY LOVE MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is pretty much the greatest person ever and I think I should kidnap her and never let her go....but then I remember I should share her with Jesse because he's pretty awesome too. =]
Love you sis!


Spoons on my ears
Cameras around my neck
Songs in my head
Food in my Belly
Now of to Bed
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment