February 15, 2011

Vanity for the Quiet, Shy and Timid

So I tried to make my hair wavy. I used to be able to do it with my long hair. And it worked well.


So I thought to try it with short hair.

For the record, there is a reason there is no after picture.

Wasn't my best idea.

Oh well =/

So I was curious if I could pull of bangs...

Nope!

Even bigger NO!

Oh well.

Now for a picture that looks awesome!

Or at least I think so. =]

This is manual settings, auto focus.

Not bad huh?

At least my hair is in focus.



Classic smirk.

Also I have a cowlick. Not sure if I like it yet or not.

This one just makes me happy =]

No I don't remember what I was thinking about to cause that smile.

Maybe it was feeling goofy for taking pictures of myself.



Fake smile anyone?

But a decent one I must say.

Maybe it's half real....

Have you smiled today?

Smile!

Because you have a pretty one!

Even you guys.

SMILE!!!!!

You know you want to!

Because you are beautiful, gorgeous, handsome, cute and awesome. =]

Ranch, Salsa
Chicken, Cheese
In a wrap, YUM!!!
Meg

2 comments:

  1. YOU WOULD LOOK SO AWESOME RETRO COOL WITH BANGS!!!

    I'm not even kidding. before I read your comment about it I was thinking how seriously cool you looked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i second the bangs comment! a-dor-a-ble!

    ReplyDelete