February 1, 2011

Oddly Enough

Lately I have been craving Disney Princess movies and cheese.

Today alone I watched Beauty & the Beast, Princess Protection Program, and The Swan Princess.

And let me tell you, there is a REASON The Swan Princess is MUCH LESS well known.....that movie was weird and not the greatest. It was kind of a mix between The Little Mermaid with being in the water and talking animal friends helping her, but mixed with Sleeping Beauty, having a spell cast on her and the need of a Prince to love her and a giant creature/person attacking her. Yeah plus the songs were........um.......forgettable, so much that I already have "Be Our Guest" stuck in my head somewhat intentionally.

All the same, yay for princess movies I guess? Or at least happy cheesy predictability.

Speaking of cheesy, I had Mac n' cheese, Doritos and a wrap with mozzarella in it. YUM!!!

And Abby (Whitaker) wanted to watch Beauty & the Beast.

All the same, yay for happy, yummy cravings, and fun silliness.

And for feeling like I'm 7 again =D

There's something in the water
That makes me love you
like I do
OOooooOOoooOOoooooo
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment