February 8, 2011

It's a beautiful day and nothing to do....

So I am blogging! Woohoo!!!! I really have no idea what I am going to write so we'll see what happens. I've been in a rather "deep thinking" mood lately and last night I spit out a great deal of my thoughts into my journal for several hours. I almost considered posting it but changed my mind because I rather talk of much sillier things..... Like chocolate chip cookie bars! Guess who has been craving them.....ME and I have more than ONE day off this week to make them.....YAY!!!!!!! *cheering with hands clasped, waving from side to side*

Anywhoo.....I have decided to write my thought process in a few minutes:

To start, it is gorgeous out today and I REALLY wanna take pictures but all my "models" are preoccupied with work or school. =[ I am tempted to dig out my remote and shoot myself (wow that sounded odd....), I have only ever done that once....and the pictures turned out well I think. Maybe I should.....but then I'd feel vain and that is no good.....but it's pretty out, a lovely 45 degrees! Given there is wind but I can't complain, it's warm enough for me. Glad I'm not in Idaho right now....

Though I do LOVE Idaho. Ah Idaho....good times.....6 1/2 weeks until I go back! I like to think it is Friday and then I can round down to 6 because 6 seems SO small, but 7 seems big.....why is that??? Weird. Ah but weird is good like the awesome weird and AWESOME music Yutsil gave me today! Though it didn't all transfer, I'll get the rest Thursday. I am psyched after the first mix she made me. My music library is gonna rock! And then I can dance around like a total goof and have a blast while doing so. Ah I want a dance party!

Maybe if Kris isn't busy after work we shall have to go have a mini little dance party with our silly selves like we did 2 weeks ago when we went downtown. Random little dance parties are the best. The carefree, "I am having fun so deal with it" feeling is great and worth the silliness. Besides, why do we ever care about what the strangers that we'll probably never see again think about us anyway? Exactly, we shouldn't care. And that is why I love goofing off, plus everyone is secretly jealous of all the fun you're having while they're miserable and boring.....well that or that you're a crazy loony.

But yes, actually Yutsil would dance with me too. She is adorable, I wish I was as adorable as she is. I also wish I could sing like her but that is for another story for another day. I love hanging out with her. She's one of those people you can sit down for hours and never have a moment of silence but also never have a one way conversation (yes I know I can talk anyone's ear off except maybe my Aunt Bobby or my mother). But Yutsil is one of those few people that can keep up with me, and puts in equally as much to the conversation as I do and we NEVER run out of things to talk about ever. In all honestly we ALWAYS run out of time before we run out of things to say. Do you not love people like that??? All the same, it helps that she has a very similar mindset to me in beliefs, in morals and all around girly yet somewhat logical topics. I mean we still disagree like normal human beings but we don't fight over anything. Overall I am wondering why I didn't get to really know her sooner and hoping we stay good friends. I'm glad I'm getting to know her now though, even if it's bad timing but heaven knows I seem to make friends with people at the last minute more than not lately.

But yeah I guess that is just what is on my mind today. That and I think I may go hang out with my mother. Gosh I love her! She is amazing and more than anything I just wanna hang out with her all the time lately but it seems our schedules tend to conflict. =[

But we did get to watch Revenge of the Bridesmaids on netflix today. (Catherine go watch it RIGHT NOW!) Everyone else, well....watch it if you're a girl or don't mind somewhat silly chick flicks.

Yeah that's life. Hope you're all having a WONDERFUL DAY! Smiling for 10 seconds will make you and everyone else feel a little better. SMILE!!! Life is an adventure, enjoy the happy moments and learn from the hard ones but don't ever give up. And at the end of the day I hope you've learned and laughed.

I'm awake in the afternoon
Fell asleep in the living room
It's one of those moments
When everything is so clear
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment