February 17, 2011

Where Did the Time Go?

It jumped out the window of course!

Actually I have NO clue where the time has gone. I have been home for 2 months as of tomorrow. Crazy huh? I still don't feel like I have been here THAT long. Plus somehow people still manage to NOT know that I'm in town and have BEEN in town since December. Way to pay attention in church right?

Anyway so my week starts are relatively uneventful. It looks something like this:
Work Monday (or some other random day), Friday, Saturday.

The end.

Somehow it becomes this:
Monday- Run errands with mom, get called into work suddenly, clean out my room, possibly shop some, help Aaron with math
Tuesday- Shop with mom, come home, hang out until mom gets busy with other stuff & I go run errands with Kris.
Wednesday- Unexpected babysitting for the morning and then go to work.
Thursday-Oversleep due to not sleeping well & waking up at 530am with a major cramp in my left side, lasting for a good hour or so. Doctor's appointment to make sure I STILL have acne and need medicine for it. Babysitting around dinner time.
Friday- Probably run some errands before going into work. Working ALL NIGHT, come home & crash.
Saturday-Photoshoot with a friend then MAYBE visit another long lost friend if not having TOO much fun with first said friend.
Sunday-SLEEP & Church =]

Yes I like Sundays, they make me happy and relaxed. =]

Not that I mind being busy but it is hard to schedule with people when other random things pop up that I agree to before I know what is happening.

On the bright side, I have 5 weeks left until I get to hang out with my FABULOUS sister and the best brother-in-law ever! =D

Now to go to the doctor so they can tell me that I STILL have acne. Because I can't look in the mirror and see it or anything...

Also the other more literal bright side! 66 degrees today! 76 tomorrow! Bust out those shorts that have been sitting in the back of my closet since August! =D

Ryan Star
Brand New Day
Lie To Me
HAPPY!!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment