March 21, 2011

Some adventues in no particular order

Hannah and Lizzy spent the night a little over a week ago. This is when Hannah and I went to Food Lion to get ice cream. =]

And I was SOOO tempted to get Cheerwine popcicles!

But I didn't give in.

Then a few days before all of this...

Robert and I had breakfast for dinner.
TINY BANANA PANCAKE!!!

And big banana pancakes with chunky peanut butter and syrup!
I promise it tastes MUCH better than it looks.

Some time ago, Yutsil and I went to Starbucks
And she found some sort of spearmint tea that opened up her sinuses.

She was thrilled.

It also smelled like gum.



This is how to solve a rubix cube.
Confused yet?

Then Friday was Lizzy's birthday so her, Klaus, Speros and I went to Olive Garden.

Too bad Lizzy and I weren't very hungry.

But we picked up Hannah and went to Klaus's to watch The Wild Thornberry's =]
Not sure where Speros went.....

he WAS where those pillows were because he kept beating everyone with them.

Oh Speros.

Hannah spent the night and she was OUT of it.
How cute!
(Don't hate me for this Hannah!)

And of course I have been trying to break in my shoes.
I like um!


There is no story for this picture.
Fans are just fun to take pictures of.

And finally my new phone.
It's shiny.

I like it!

Eat something fatty!
Then work off twice as much as you ate.
Then dance!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment