October 28, 2010

Lighting with clouds

I love how the ONE week that we have a lighting assignment, it starts raining and snowing and there is not any sunshine except for the random 5 minute periods when you're in class...

On the bright side (heh not meant to be a pun but yeah...) I got creative, sorta. He said he could do reflection of light and so the mirror reflects and lightens the grass.

I actually kinda like this one =D Just good contrast and set up. =]


Then I just did diffused lighting through the lamp shade. Not as cool but oh well.

But beforehand, I caught Glen on his way out and we ended up chatting for a bit about photographic stuff, ha yay photo dorks =D

Now if I can get everything done tomorrow, I will be happy! =D

Attack of the blender!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment