October 27, 2010

Spooky ookie kookie! I want a cookie!

Okay so our ward Halloween party was Monday night and it was pretty cool. It had the classic karaoke, doughnut eating, cake walk and all the fun stuff. We had the COOLEST/messiest game ever though! Where you fill up lines of cups with water and have to blow a ping pong ball across the line to the end. It made a HUGE mess but it made for lots of great laughs =] But the real party starts when the camera is brought out...

I was a pirate and it cost me $0 =D The eye patch was made of a papertowel roll, construction paper and floss (didn't have string)

Alisa ans Cacia are CRAZY! Love Alisa's outfit =]

Alisa wanted a piggy back ride, Cacia thought she could handle it...she couldn't...

This picture is just SO cute!

Pretty dead girl?

My tongue was pink from the cotton candy!!! =D

Keely was a hill billy! I wish I had a picture of Rachel, she dressed as a guy, and pulled it off! I'm pretty sure some girls were checking her out...just kidding maybe? It was hilarious!

Just silly Cacia! She had a blast with these pictures.

PRETTY!

She added more make-up for fun

Cacia and I! It was a blast and we had some gooooood times with this =]

Yeah I have (fake)blood on my lips, doesn't it look so good?
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment