October 27, 2010

Weekend

Sorry it's taken me so long, CRAZY busy this week, not so much homework but just so much to be done. On the bright side I did get laundry done Monday! And I made Arizona Skillet dinner tonight =D It wasn't AS good as mom's but still pretty good, everyone liked it. (We made it because we're out of meat...) Plus I've been DYING to have it!

But I'll let the pictures do the talking for this weekend =D

This weekend I got to see some AMAZING people!

Catherine and I went to the Cocoa Bean and got the most amazing cupcakes ever!
Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake & Better Than Whatever

Got got yummy Frappes!

My cute sister!

We painted our toes crazy colors!

And watched Confessions of a Shopoholic

Catherine curled her hair since I brought her straightener to her.
Then I went to go see Rachel White =D

She had Cheerwine, I hugged it for at least 5 minutes! Sadly we forgot to drink it =[

We wanted to make cookies, Rachel is short so she had to climb to get the sugar =]

Rachel and Kelsey! And the most amazing Double Chocolate Chip Peppermint Drop Cookiedough! It was better than the cookie! So we ate it!

But it kinda looked like poop....

But we still ate it because it was the yummiest nasty looking stuff ever!

Dinglehopper!
(If you don't know what movie that's from....you make me SAD!)

We made pazookie =D

And Jared and his friends came to visit and eat pazookie! =D

Then I went back to Catherine and Jesse's apartment and we carved pumpkins!!!!

Jesse carved leaves, I carved a sun! and Catherine carved rain drops!

Then we made Lava Baby Cakes!
(Chocolate cupcakes with creamy fudge inside, with strawberries and powdered sugar)

Another look because they just looked like pure heaven!

And my sister is SOOOOO crafty that she makes bowls out of magazines!

And pictures out of buttons and paper!

Not sure what this is, but it looks cool!

She stitches too!

Crazy awesome!

More basket things!

Cute huh?

Stricklan <3>
It looks like a flower =D

All her CRAZY homemade awesome jewelry! And the little bowl thing is the cutest!!!!

Little stars! She made me some for my apartment! Some of them got knotted though =[

And magnets! She made me some too! =D

So yeah my sister is pretty much amazing and this weekend was fun! =D =D =D

Get of town!
Meg



No comments:

Post a Comment