December 16, 2010

I'm in a sneaky spy mood

You know, like rolling around on the ground with your hands in the shape of a "gun"?

So tonight was our girls night, sorta. We watched "She's The Man" while quoting the whole thing along with the movie. Then watched some Pixar short films while eating Little Caesars pizza and crazy bread!!! And Strawberry Lemonade! =D Then we traded Christmas presents. Rachel got me the Rubix Magic. It makes me feel like a child again because I can't solve it.....but Nicole by accident solved it during out tithing settlement.....*random shuffling* "Hey is this what it's supposed to look like?"

Then we decided to act like spies and sneak around the MC (Manwaring Center). And we walked down to the new BYU-Idaho Center which will probably be called the I-Center. And we checked out the gym but then people in a truck came and scared us away and we skipped off down the hill, through the snow and taught ourselves to click our heels! =D If only there was music playing and we were singing, I would feel like I was in "The Sound of Music". =D

Coming through the parking lot, Nicole and I realized we could SLIIIIIIIIDE, yeah! =D So we slid all through the parking lot and then Rachel and I decided to be KIDS AGAIN!!!

So in Idaho they pile ALLLLL the snow from the parking lot into the corner and it gets HUGE! Then some CRAZY people decide to build tunnels through it that open to a big hole in the top that you can stand in and see out like a fort!! And Rachel and I played in it! It was AWESOME!!!!!! Yeeeaaah you know you are JEALOUS! Be oh so jealous! Then we decided the sidewalk was too boring and trudged/attempted to run through the 2 feet of snow on the grass, that got shoved there from the sidewalk. .....I know.....we are crazy. =D By time we got back to our apartment we were out of breathe and covered in snow.

Yeah so tonight was awesome, just sayin =]

Take A Chance
Live Life
Be a Kid
Have Fun
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment