December 7, 2010

It Finally Happened

I got sick

=[

So what did I do? I went to bed and slept and now I feel mostly better. I think I will take some medicine and go back to bed.

But in other news

I just remembered I have German Chocolate!

I think I'll eat it tomorrow if I feel better.

I met a guy named Jordan at Devotional today from Matt Hiatt's ward. He lives next door to Matt, small world huh?

And Drew came over and played our N64 for a bit. I realized I am SUPER rusty at Mario Kart =[
But considering I can't remember the last time I played video games, I don't feel so bad.

And I'm watching the movie "Elf" for the 50 bazillionth time because for some reason, Nicole has somehow missed it the past bazillion times.

But I think I am going to make hot cocoa, I think it will warm my soul and make me feel happy

Any maybe write some letters.

11 Days until I go home!

Laugh
Joke
Have fun
Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment