January 20, 2011

A Mix of Old News and New Humility

In old news, here is a lovely picture I drew. I know, I am quite the artist:

Basically I draw the same as I did when I was 7.

Grant is ADORABLE!!!!
Can I just package him up and keep him???
He also happens to be THE perfect child!
If you ever wanted to know what one looked like, here he is.

Bennett is the most stubborn, persistent 3 year old I have EVER met.
More often than not, it makes me laugh, mostly because he is just so darn cute.

Klaus's family collects singing hamsters from his grandparents. I always wanted one of these. I used to go to the store and squeeze all their little hands so they all started singing and then I would run away. This was like......2 years ago.....yeah....

I have to announce to people whenever I win Mindsweeper because avoiding 90 bombs takes skills! Kidding. But seriously.

I love crazy earrings, I am addicted to them and I always want more. I can match them to anything and everything I own. I feel naked without earrings.
Yes I realize I can't wear these when I have kids. But I have a few years =D

A Winter puzzle for all y'all Westerners.

This one was intense with the WEIRDEST shaped pieces I have EVER seen! Plus the gaps and swirls. I did 95% of this puzzle by myself.


In new news, I got totally crushed at Mario Kart by a 7 year old tonight. I also failed at Wipeout (like the show) video game.

Bennett didn't want to sleep in his bed tonight so he ran into the older boys room, under Grant's bed and held on to the underside for dear life.

I was trying so hard not to laugh, it was just so cute!

And now I am going to bed at a decent hour. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

GOODNIGHT!

I love going to Bed, Bath & Beyond
And smelling
EVERY SINGLE SCENT
And then getting free samples
of their new scent,
enough to cover my hands,
arms and then some.
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment