January 7, 2011

Drained But Still Cute

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I just haven't had the motivation. That, and my memory has been out the window, I can't seem remember what I've done from day to day. How sad, I'm 18 and already my brain seems to be jumping the gun. I blame my body, it has no idea what it is doing right now. I am trying to get on a decent sleep schedule but considering based on what I need to get done, depends on when I need to wake up and it keeps changing. I have been doing better about going to bed by a decent hour though, except last night, I couldn't sleep again.

That is the biggest problem, I am having the hardest time sleeping, either I just can't fall asleep or I don't sleep well or both. Any suggestions???

In other news, I got a new evergreen peacoat from DeliA*s for cheap! Yay clearance/sale! =D

That is my other problem, part of my new years goal was to downsize my wardrobe before going back to Idaho. I have no clue how I am going to get everything back out there. My wardrobe has grown quite unexpectedly since I have been back and I have only been home for a few weeks. O.o

In happy news, I am OFFICIALLY going back out West March 25th!!!!! I am beyond ecstatic even though it is not for another 77 days but who is counting....=D ME! That's who! Ha! All the same, I will get to spend a wonderful week with my sister and her dear silly but brilliant husband. =D And go to......THE FESTIVAL OF COLOR!!!!!!!! =D =D =D =D =D =D =D

I get to throw colored powder at people and get colored powder thrown at me!!! How awesome is that?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!? I think I might curl my hair that day, then I will feel like Regina Spektor.

Also sorry for not putting Christmas pictures up but if you want to see them click here.

And now some other pictures.

I like eating snow.

My mom and I did this puzzle =D

And Aaron and I drank a bit TOO much of the bubbly Welch's Sparkling Grape Juice. YUM

Hannah and Lizzy came over and we found out your thumb is as long as your nose. Thank you Quelf!

We got the last Disney puzzle that we were missing. Can you name them all?

Talk about well fit puzzle pieces!
(P.S, This picture was harder to get than you think)

Our most recent puzzle! Pretty huh?

Wa-oh, uh-oh,
Stuck like glue,
You and me baby
We're stuck like Glue
=D
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment