January 13, 2011

Pump Up The Bass And Lets Blow This Town

Do you ever have those songs that just make you want to jump out of your seat a dance? That song that if you listen to, you MUST dance, you literally can NOT control yourself because the song just makes you want to dance until you pass out?

No?

Just me?

Oh.....

Well this song is the one that does it for me. I can't even listen to this while walking to class because it makes me want to dance (and make a fool of myself). I was able to listen to it ONCE without dancing but it took alllllllll my strength not to. It is especially hard here in Clemmons where my dad has these massive speaks in the living room, can you say epic bass????

Yeah so when I get married my car is going to have a nice sub wolfer eventually. I need at least one year without kids with said sub so that I may enjoy blasting my music wherever I go and have a seat massager because the bass reverberation is THAT awesome. You know it!

Then when my kids get into their teen years I'm pulling those subs back out and my kids will either think I am awesoooome or REAAAALLLLY weird........probably the later but oh well. Wow.....am I my fathers child or what?

So go find that song that makes you want to dance and then DANCE. Stop caring about who may see you and just have fun, everyone will be jealous.

I wonder why I keep mentioning dancing, either I miss it or feel really lazy from not having to walk everywhere. I think both. All the same, DANCE! You'll feel better when you do.

My hands smell like protein and fruit
And I am craving MANGO!!!
Rango
I wonder if that'll be any good
w/ Johnny Depp in it...
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment