January 15, 2011

I am a nerd, a nerd that takes pictures.

Yesterday I had a bit of free time and went and took pictures with my dear friend Yutsil.

She is helping me practice my model set up skills. Plus she is extremely cute!

With the rest of my time, I have been challenging myself with none other than SUDOKU!
(These are normal "hard" ones)

See? Easy as pie.

This is what I have to look forward to, not hard but time consuming! 16x16

My new favorite kind of Sudoku!! Squiffy Sudoku!


And my dear friends, I hate to admit it....

But I do math

FOR FUN!

These are my latest obsession and brain bogglingness.

They are called "killer" sudoku and for good reason. LOTS of math and they get harder and harder as you go!

And I LOVE IT!!!

I made a table to help me

And they have some kinda sorta helpful tables =]


This is me after a long days work, smelling like fruity smoothies, kids and smoke from helping Aaron put the fire out in the basement.

My bag I got from DeliAs that I love! Yes those zippers are real pockets!

I also discovered my new peacoat has 5 pockets yesterday! I'll post a picture and explanation later.

My next victim!

In case any of you are as INSANE as me and want to try the book I am working on now. O.o

Good luck!

Why'd ya have to be so cute?
It's impossible to ignore you
Gosh you make me laugh so much
It's bad enough we get along so well
Say goodnight a go
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment