January 24, 2011

Just a few favorites and then some

My mother is the new Young Women's President!

Look how pretty she looks! =D

My room needs some cleaning out.
But some of my favorite things are scattered around:
Sudoku
Film Pictures
Mulan!
Boots
Heels
Ansel Adams!!
My notebook for writing letters
My Dory pillow

Other things I love:
Earrings!!!
My heater (WARMTH!)
Salty food
Weights
My mug (that I can write on)
My glasses

Sunday sweats, comfortable anyone?

You can tell when I'm not wearing make up, because I wear my glasses more.

I love earrings!

Warm Vanilla Sugar spray and my awesome mug that Lizzy got me!
It's so happy to see me!

Maybe a tad bored...
Bubble face! =D =*

Best lotion ever!

My sister is amazing and I love EVERYTHING about this awesome picture she made for me!

I am in love with these boots!!!!

I'm a Carolina girl =D
Also most comfy sweat pants in the world

Guess what I bought today! =D I love cheesy happiness

Lizzy and I went to target

Cupcake piggy bank
It's just so fun to say
Trying saying that 10 times fast

Half a pirate
And Lizzy!

The Dinosaur attacked me
AGGGH!

Just a few songs
I have fallen in
love with lately
Enjoy!
Meg

2 comments:

  1. I love that song by Discovery!!! good taste dear! I LOVE YOU :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!!! It's stuck in my head more than not =]

    ReplyDelete