January 28, 2011

A Catherine Moment

We all go to extremes for things we enjoy.


In my case, I am downing as many Yoo-hoos as possible for Grant.

He wants to make a bottle cap necklace but I left all my caps in Idaho.

And now I am drinking Yoo-hoos so he may have a fun craft project to do tomorrow.

Yay craftiness!

Also, this picture reminded me of my darling sister, she is so cute and recently took a picture like this.

I love you Catherine!

8 weeks until I get to see her and Jesse!

And if you're partial to the night sky
If you're vaguely attracted to rooftops
Hannah takes the stairs
Cause she can't tell that
its a winding spiral case
Is she right side up
Or upside-down?
Meg

1 comment:

  1. hooray for craftiness! hooray for blue shirts and sunlight! hooray for seeing you in 2 months!

    ReplyDelete